Tuesday, August 5, 2008

19 week ultrasound! :)

Ok, hello everyone! We had our ultrasound today and everything looked great! We are having a girl!! :) The baby would NOT uncross her ankles and we had to fight her for a while, but she gave in at the end. After I had to beat my stomach, turn on both sides, cough several times, and beg her to open her legs...which I will never say those words again! ;) So, things look great! So exciting. Heartrate was 150. I'm still waiting on the major belly and evident kicks. I definitely feel her move, but I'd like to feel more. I've gained 5 lbs. I'm sure that's gonna catch up with me soon, but I hope not too drastic! Enjoy the pics!
I ordered this shirt a while ago, I enjoy it! :) It's totally the stage I'm at of not looking for sure pregnant. So, I just make it obvious by wearing this shirt! :)
My sister, Tiffany came and decorated our car at the hospital! :) I told her between the ultrasound and the dr. apt what we were having b/c she said she needed to know, and that's what she did! :) It was funny. It was raining outside too. A man told her "that's dedication!" And she said, "yay, and the baby's not even here yet, this was just the ultrasound!" :) Thanks Tiff!
Profile of baby. Belly at the left of pic and then cute little face!
Cute 'lil feet
Eck hum! Excuse this, but this is her lack of boy parts! :) This is looking up at the bum. Both legs are to the left and there's a little white arrow pointing to...well...ya know!
I turned this one sideways to see that cute face better! Don't ya just wanna kiss that face!!! :)
Tiff and I went shopping after having lunch with Caleb and this is what she bought the baby! Her 1st outfits! :) The one on the right has 'lil ballerina slipper socks. So cute!
And of course I had to buy a few things. Those nightgowns are my favorite things ever!! And I couldn't resist the adorable shoes and "I love Daddy" bib!
Aren't they so stinkin' cute?! K, that's it. We love you all and appreciate your continued prayers for our healthy baby girl!

7 comments:

Josh Brown said...

You need a t-shirt for the baby girl that will say "I have Daddy wrapped around my little finger." Congrats you guys, we are very excited.

Anonymous said...

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! We're so happy that it's a girl!!!!!!! Not that we'd be mad if it was a boy or anything....I just wanted another niece. I'm very jealous of Tiff getting to be the "aunt of the year" and all....but what can I do from 7 hrs away? I'm glad that she's healthy and modest! I love the shirt!! We love you all! (yes, Roxy too!)
Angel and family

Anonymous said...

oops. that post was from peter and angel....not kathryn.

Kindra Lang said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Girls are way more fun to shop for, and more expensive already. Everything is an outfit and has matching accessories. Boys, they are just shorts and t-shirts. I can't wait to meet her!!!! congrats!!!
Kindra

Shere said...

That was so sweet of Tiffany. I love the decorating the car routine. But, I bought the first gift - ha! (the bed ) at least I think you bought it after I left. Love the cheerleader outfit and those adorable shoes! Whatever, I've got to get busy shopping now for our little girl!!! You look great! I still can't read those ultrasounds well. I could have sworn that I saw a boy part. just in the wrong place. Ha! Sorry!

aunt tiff said...

what a beautiful baby!! she looks just like her aunt!! you already know how happy i am for you just wanted to be cool and be on your blog!! i love you little shenaynay!!

Unknown said...

We will see how tuff Mr Tough Guy is when his little princess wraps him around her little finger. Been there done that. You won't be able to help ourself Mr. Tough Guy.You can talk all you want now but all I have to say to that is: Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!!!!!! Congrats you guys. I love all three of you. Can't wait to spoil her rotten. Sorry, it's what grandpa's do.