Friday, August 22, 2008
21 weeks...and some!
Hello all! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Nothing too interesting. I do need to take a new picture of the belly and put that on here. We went out of town last weekend to Minneapolis, MN for our friends' wedding. It was a sweet wedding. Quite the drive though!! I started painting the nursery yesterday! Some may think that's obsessed much, but I figure, why wait? So, when it's a little more presentable, I will put pictures of that on here. I've been feeling the baby move more. Her movements are getting stronger and I love it! :) I could actually see my belly moving yesterday when she moved. Pretty cool! Caleb loves to feel her move and he got to see her move once last night. It's so cute to watch him get excited. A week or 2 ago he wanted to feel her move and he was singing "my little buttercup" (from "3 Amigos") to my belly. She either was sleeping or thought that his singing didn't deserve a response! :) So, that's about what's happening here. Hope everyone out there is doing well! Don't forget to keep praying for Baby girl Brown:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Heather! I saw the link to your blog on Amy's site and just wanted to send my congrats on your baby girl! You are going to have so much fun. Hope things are well in Indy, we're finally getting accustomed to North Carolina!
Amber
how exciting :) We need to get together and have a belly pic before these babies arrive!!
Post a Comment