Well, as usual, life is good. We are blessed, and we are chaotic! :) So...Since it's almost Bailey's birthday and Christmas, I figured I should go ahead and put some Halloween pics on here! This year we went to Josh and Kim's (Caleb's brother and sister in law's) house to trick or treat (in the cold) with cousins Owen and Wes. They had lots of fun and were cute as usual! :) Korbin and Kendall stayed inside with Grandma, PaPaw and Aunt Rachel
She doesn't look like she's having fun at all! ;)

Our 3 'lil munchkins!
The whole crew- Owen, Korbin, Bailey, Kendall, and Wes
How stinkin' cute is this pumpkin???

Princess Bailey!!

And our Ladybug (This was Bailey's when she was a baby - double take! If interested in seeing comparison, go to "2009" on blog then "November")

Then, in November, Bailey had her very first dance performance! :) She started class in August. They do a small performance at the Christmas Gift and Hobby show in November and then she'll have a recital in the summer. She did so good! She LOVES dance! She really pays attention in class and makes mommy proud!


Ok, so I possibly was off to the side helping prompt her memory if she forget the next move (b/c the teacher wasn't there)...and one time she got stuck and I was showing her and she gave me a look like "no, mom, it's this!" :) Oops! I should've practiced too! :) Look at that 'lil "help me Mommy" face!!

The fan club! :) Kendall is hiding in there too!
So proud of our cute 'lil dancer!
1 comment:
Wow! Kendall really does look like Bailey's twin!
Love your "action" shot of Bailey's dance. She is a doll. They were all so cute Halloween. There is something about Korbin's expressions that is Caleb for sure. They are the cutest kids ever!
Post a Comment