This year we took a trip to Pensacola (where I'm from) to relax and to visit with my lifelong best friend Jenni and her family, and with my grandparents! We had a great trip! I was very hesitant to travel the 12 hours in a car with the 3 little ones, but they did really well! We split the trip both times stopping at my sister Angel's house in Birmingham. The weather was nearly perfect! The mornings were a bit cool, but the daytime was great! Bailey loved playing on the beach and in the pool, but mainly she loved playing with Jenni and Pat's kiddos! :)
Beach babe


Jenni and Pat's daughter's Cate and Emelyn

Sand babies :)

They played like this for over an hour - it was perfect! :) Daddy would stay up with them while they napped each day (spoiled me), and then came out to play a little bit!

in her own little crystal clear world!

pool time!

The rough view we woke up to each morning! Oh how I miss the Gulf of Mexico!
movie night
...and a little dance party with Cate and Andrew
One day we drove over to Destin and ate at my childhood favorite place to eat, The Back Porch. I wish you could see the view from the open windows there, but it's just the prettiest setting to eat ever! sidenote...look at what the Gulf breeze was doing to Kendall's hair! :) Unfortunate curls like her mama!
after lunch
We had a great trip and loved our time with all 3 sets of my grandparents and Pat and Jenni! Love you and miss you all!
1 comment:
I, for one, love Kendall's curls! Great pictures! I miss the Gulf, too! Glad you were able to have a great vacation! I love you! Mom
Post a Comment