Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catch up...

 So...it's been a while!! :) Since my last blog, I've turned 30, the babies have had a 15 mo checkup, Caleb and I ran a half marathon, and we went to Florida. Just to name a few! :) 
The babies are doing great. They eat like champs, run everywhere, say "hi, bye bye, night night, mama, dada, Bay-yee (Bailey), woh!, puh puh (please-Kendall), ah ah ah (for monkey), and ruff ruff"
at 15mo Korbin weighed 19lb 5 oz (5-10%) and was 29 1/2 in long (5%)
Kendall weighed 18lb 4oz (2%) and was 28 in long (5%)
Bailey is 3 1/2! She is the most caring, loving, compassionate, dramatic, temperamental, sassy little thing you'll ever meet! :) All I'll say, is Lord give me more patience!! She is in dance class and LOVES it! She has a Christmas show coming up soon and a recital this summer. I love that she loves dance just like her mommy did :) Maybe she'll stick with it longer than I did.
These 1st pics are of the State Fair this year (this carousel went approx 50mph I think!!)

 "Fishing" for a duck

 and for some reason she picked spiderman???? :)
 fun with Daddy and cousin Owen


My 30th birthday! Yep, I'm old! This is us in a limo the hubby surprised me with that took us downtown to dinner, then I was surprised when some awesome friends met up with us downtown to hang! We stayed the night downtown (1st time for us away together since we had Bailey! Holy cow!!) Then...the next day when we got home, Caleb had planned a surprise party for me that my Mom, Anita (Caleb's mom), and my sister Tiffany helped decorate for. I was completely shocked and felt very loved! It was a great birthday weekend!! (I unfortunately don't have any pics of the surprise party) :(

Then, the next weekend, Caleb and I decided to run 13.1 miles b/c we are cool like that! :) He asked me if I wanted to start training for it around the babies' 1st birthday. I figured I'd train as long as I could to help me get in shape, but didn't expect to run the actual thing. But, to my surprise, I survived. I could NOT have done it without Caleb by my side! We ran it in 2hr 10min. It was probably the hardest thing mentally I've ever done!!! But I'm proud to say I've done it, and so glad I got to do it with Caleb. And a special thanks to my mother in law for coming all of those early Saturday mornings for us to train!! :)

No comments: