Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy 30th Caleb!

Caleb just had his 30th birthday last week. He took it pretty well. :) He had his moments of needing a little pep talk, but he has made it through! ;) We had his family over on his bday for cake...

 and then I had been planning a surprise outing for Saturday. He thought I was taking him out on a date. I hate keeping a secret from him, and I'm so glad it's done now! :) I had everyone meet up in a stretch hummer that he didn't know about. So he then opened the door and saw our friends/family in there waiting on him :)



 the hummer took us downtown to Fountain Square for duckpin bowling. The boys said something about kicking our tales, but a) the boys were keeping score (it was old fashioned- pencil and paper), and b) I didn't know it was a competition! :) I was just there to see how many gutter balls I could throw, and man was I good at that!!!



Here's our ride for the evening. Nevermind that I'm definitely talking when our driver took the picture! :)
The night ended with dinner (with terrible service at one of our favorites - Boulder Creek -  and I'd rather not talk about that). So, bad service aside, I think it was a good birthday, and I hope he enjoyed himself and felt loved! Love you old man...I mean babe!

No comments: