Ok, this officially marks the LONGEST time I've ever gone w/o blogging. I'm sorry to you great followers! :) (especially you Jillian!! ;) The main problem is that I have to load pics to put on here, and then when I finally load, I have to organize, and then I get stuck doing that while being interrupted with, "ewww I have to pee", or "can I see the pictures from Disney world", or a 20 min nap from a baby that should have been 2 hours, or "I pooped"...from my husband...I mean from Bailey! :) So...that's why this has been a long time coming!
Where to begin...the babies are doing great! They are almost 8 months old! Holy cow! Kendall fell off the growth chart, but whatever! :) This is exactly when Bailey did too. Korbin is in the 2% and she is off. At 6 months, he was 13 lb 13 oz and she was 13 lb 5 oz. Then at 7 mo weight check, he stayed on his curve and she didn't. He is a pound more than her. I'm not too concerned. The doc wanted me attempting a bottle of formula for Kendall after every time I nurse, and I set my own rules and put some formula in her cereal twice a day and call it a day! :) My life is too crazy to add bottles into the mix!
Korbin is an active 'lil booger! The boy does not hold still and will be crawling before we know it! He rolls and scoots all over the floor like he is the newest type of vacuum cleaner or something. He smiles and laughs all the time and eats like a champ. He also sits up pretty well, but doesn't really want to b/c he'd rather be sweeping my floor with his body.
Kendall is chill (unless she's tired-then watch out!). She loves sucking her thumb and holding her blankie :) She isn't really interested in rolling around. She sits up really well and is starting to laugh more and smiles often. Bailey is the best one in the house to get a laugh out of her and that makes her so proud :) Kendall is still working on eating from a spoon. She does pretty well, but some days she acts like it's the 1st time! She officially got her 1st tooth in this week. She is beating her brother at something! And, I swear she is saying MaMa. If she's not, she definitely has a mumble that sounds really close!
Bailey is 3 going on 20! Make it stop! She is so growny and so cute. The girl's imagination is crazy! She plays and fights with her imaginary friends all the time!....this is normal right?!?! :) She is a big help with the babies and loves them to pieces! She also can roll over, sit up and eat from a spoon! :-) Crazy huh?
Daddy is running for Hendricks County Council in May. Who knew I married a politician?? Not me! :) I could be the future first lady of Indiana! ha! Wouldn't that be entertaining...to say the least! But, if you live in Hendricks County, vote for the handsome Caleb Brown!! Here's his website if you wanna take a look: http://calebbrownforcouncil.com/
Mommy is staying sane! Work is going well, and I am so glad I can work supplemental. It is the perfect fit for me. We are loving the nice weather, and enjoying being outside!! Who knew Indiana knew what 75-80 degrees in March could look like?
Here are some cute pics that Aunt Tiff took of the babies at 6 months in their cute hats from Aunt Kim

I never wished to have a thumb sucker - being a recovering thumb sucking addict - but she is cute nonetheless!

I will pay you $50 if you look at this pic and don't laugh at Korbin's "Uhhh, was that me" face!
Handsome 'lil devil

So big sitting up
Valentine cupcakes for Daddy
Our cute valentines
Side note: this posting took 2 different sittings, 1 being 10:30 pm when everyone is in bed and my kitchen is yelling "clean me" almost loud enough for me to listen! I arrest my case of why I've been MIA for 2 months. :) So glad our blog has been missed though! Hope you enjoyed!
2 comments:
Oh the hats. I can't stand the adorableness!!!!
getting so big...and still some of the sweetest cuties 3 kiddos around :) i love you guys lots and lots
Post a Comment