We just had Bailey's 3rd birthday party on Saturday. She had a good time! :) No, I can't believe our baby girl is 3 years old. It seriously seems like yesterday that we brought our 1st baby home from the hospital and thought, "what the heck do we do now?!" :) She melts our heart with every smile she cracks! She has the sweetest, most compassionate heart! You know she's compassionate when she watches Mickey, and when a character is sad, she starts to cry for them! :) She's got a big, sensitive heart like her MaMa! Her imagination cracks us up. We love sitting in here listening to her play in her own little world. She always has been and always will be such a miracle to Caleb and I!
I must prepare you, we got her hair cut the day before her party, and the level of cuteness may just knock you over! :) So, fasten your safety belts...
Her Minnie Party
Seriously...are you knocked over yet or what?! :)

I just wish she would smile every once and a while!!! :)
Decorating Christmas cookies with her cousins at her party
The babies are 5 months old (almost) and I just had to throw in a picture of each of them!
Ever since we moved in, we have had a lovely "hole in the wall" in our living room where we ripped out a wet bar with intention of building a built-in. Well, it's finally done and it looks good! :) I will take credit for the idea, and I will give the credit to my husband for making the vision become a reality! Good job babe!
The previous wet bar
and here it is!
The shelves are to hold my growing Willow Tree collection
The top of the cabinet will hold family pictures when the nativity set is not out. The cabinets hold toys...what else?! :) Caleb built this all from scratch! He's so handy to have around!! Good job Babe!
So, many have asked how work went last week. Funny you should ask...I didn't work. There was some new charting I hadn't been trained on yet, so I had to do that before I could go back. I will have my 1st day back this coming Friday (unless my manager wants to call me again and tell me not to come in...hint, hint!) :) So, the anxiety of that is creeping back again!
One more thing...(Hey, I said "and other stuff" in the title) I would just like to say that I'm proud of my husband (for many reasons), but his boss's boss has recognized and rewarded his hard work, and it just really made him feel good to know that the higher ups see what a good job he is doing! :) I'm proud of my hard working husband!
Ok...I think this concludes this post! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment