Friday, August 26, 2011

5 weeks

So, clearly life is a little crazy! :) It's been 3 weeks since I've updated. We're doing pretty good, but downtime is a definite rarity around here! Sleep is getting a little better. They typically go 3 hours between feedings, sometimes 4. Therefore we get 2-3 hour stretches of sleep. They had their 1 month appointment Wednesday (at 5 weeks old). Kendall is a little porker :) She weighed 8 lb 14 oz!!! Korbin is 7 lb 15 oz. He has been spitting up a lot lately, but gaining fine, so that's good. We are gonna try some Zantac and see if that helps.
Kendall has been making random coo's for a couple weeks, and they both are "smiling". Mostly on accident, but I'm pretty sure Korbin just smiled at his MaMa on purpose! I'm counting it!
Bailey is doing really good being a big sister. She loves them so much and loves kissing on them and giving them their passy's. She takes great pride in helping us at diaper changing time too!
We've been getting out more and more. We are definitely looked at like we're a circus! We've been out to eat a handful of times and the park twice...and we even hit up the zoo today! We're gettin' the hang of it...maybe! :) Here are a few pics of the babies awake at 4 weeks. I have newborn pics to get on here at some point. Maybe before they start kindergarten :)

No comments: