Thursday, August 4, 2011

2 weeks

I had a checkup with the doctors yesterday and the babies had a weight check. All was well with me. The ladies in the office were all so excited to see the babies. I love my OB's office! Full of great people!! :) As for the babies, they did great this last week. They want them to gain 1/2-1 oz/day, so a minimum of 3 1/2 oz in a week. Korbin gained 8 oz weighing in at 6 lbs 1 oz, and Kendall gained 11 oz weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz. Sleep is getting a little better which is always appreciated! The last 2 nights they've both done well at going right back to sleep between feedings which is HUGE!!! If you are praying for us, feel free to pray for this to continue and that more time will start going between night feedings. Mommy and Daddy will be much more level headed and feel much better! I snapped a cute pic on my phone of Korbin and Bailey, so then I had to get one of Kendall who I was holding...
Happy 2 weeks our little pookies! We love you even through our sleep deprivation!

5 comments:

Shere said...

How I love your whole precious family! In only two weeks those twins have wrapped me around their finger - just like their sister! Such cuties!

Grandma said...

Such precious pics. Would you share them? Blessings from above, couldn't be better.

aunt tiff said...

sweetest babies ever :) like i said...they are my favorite 2 wk. yr olds :) i love hanging out with all 3 of them...crazy lady is my favorite 2 1/2 yr old too :)

Jennifer said...

must say I got a little teary-eyed looking at these little cuties (all of you)....getting cuter by the day:) miss you all!

Merrietta said...

They are adorable!! So, so happy for your family. ENJOY!