Ok, this isn't a threat :), but I'm just throwing out there that I made a baby book for Bailey that included comments on the blog about her during my pregnancy. I plan to make another one for the twins...so if you want them to feel loved (insert sarcasm)...you should leave them a comment :) I'm just sayin'!!! :)
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
okay, kiddos. you don't know me, and we will probably never meet. but i want you to know that your mama has a GREAT heart and was a friend to this stranger during one of the hardest times of her life. if she loved me that much, know with both of your little hearts that you are her world. she is a beautiful picture of Christ in this world and i am confident each of you will rise up and call her blessed.
you are loved!!
whoops. I left my comment on FB. Does that count?! :)
I want both of you to know how much all of your friends and family have prayed for ya'lls arrival. When your mama showed me the first ultrasound, I lost it and tears came running down. Darren and I were both SO EXCITED and we look forward to nothing more then when we get to hold you in our arms!!! We love you already and we know that there are 2 incredible plans in store for your precious lives.
My sweet grands, You are both so loved by your Memaw! I can't wait to hold you and smother you both with kisses. (Memaws are allowed to do that). I know you will be just as precious as your big sister, Bailey. You have two wonderful parents that love you so much and will lead you in the ways of Our Lord! Can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment