Thursday, April 1, 2010

15 months

I was waiting to take some pics to add to this post, and I've decided to just do w/o. Bailey weighed 18lb 3.5 oz at her 15 month appointment. She had dropped off the chart and this weight put her back in the 1%. Woo hoo! ;) She got 2 more shots and yelled at the doctor the whole time. Poor guy just wants to be her friend, but he's messed w/ her ears too many times and now she hates him!
We are doing well. Enjoying the fact that spring is here! It's 80 and sunny today! Hello! Wishin' we had a pool in the backyard! We have been renovating our bathroom for what feels like 6 years!! We're almost done and pics of that will be up as soon as we are done! Thanks for checkin' in! Happy spring!

1 comment:

The Brown Family Blog said...

Yay for good weight gain! She is going to catch Owen if we can't get him to put on some lbs! :-) Thanks for the encouragement....I'm still clinging to hope! 13 weeks tomorrow! P.S. Can't wait to see the bathroom...wish I could get Josh to get on board to re-do ours. Doesn't want to rip up tile...blah, blah blah :-)