We went to the GI doctor on Thursday. We were there for 3 hrs!! Geez! We 1st met w/ the doc and went over her eating habits and so on. In a quick synopsis, she doesn't think there is anything wrong w/ Bailey, but she is running a few tests to make sure. She wants to test her poop to make sure there is no parasite. She also wants to check her urine and she had her blood drawn to check her growth hormone. She wants us to take Bailey to our doc every 2 weeks for a weight check for 2 months...fun times! We have a follow-up apt in June w/ her. After we met w/ her, we talked w/ the nutritionist. She pretty much said to keep doing what we're doing w/ her meals and Carnation/Pediasure, but told us other ways to add calories to what she's eating, b/c she thinks Bailey should be EATING 600 calories/day. That's on top of the 400 cal from her drinks. Yikes! That cal amount is to "catch up" on her weight. I don't know that it's do-able for Bailey to eat that many calories, but we'll do our best. We then went to the lab and Bailey was so ticked about being poked that she puked all over me and that made for a nauseous, smelly car ride home! Yummy! So, that's about it for that.
Here are some pics from Valentine's Day. We don't really get too into V-day, but nonetheless, here's some pics...
Her and Daddy w/ her PJ's that says, "My heart belongs to Daddy"
Kisses for MaMa
I couldn't pass up this V-day Elmo when I saw it in our giftshop at work!
Bailey loved him! :).jpg)
Even though this isn't the best picture, isn't she so cute in her V-day shirt from Grandma and Grandpa?!
Prepare yourself for laughter!...She wanted some of my mandarin oranges that night. I promise she kept coming back for more even though her face doesn't look like it was her choice! :) It was so funny! Gotta love the faces!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love that kid!! :)
2 comments:
You were right ... I LOL (laughed out loud for those who don't know that is what that stands for, but I imagine I am the ONLY one that didn't know that) anyway she is beautiful in any pose. Love the pics!
Yep, we all love that kid!
Post a Comment