For those of you who don't live here...it's been snowing! :) While I think snow is beautiful, I don't go out much in the winter b/c I don't want to take Bailey out in the freezing wind/snow/ice and therefore, I have cabin fever! I need it to warm up! It is such a hastle to go out w/ her with trying to keep her warm outside and then stripping layers while in the carseat so she doesn't have a heat stroke! I need spring! I look forward to when she's old enough to actually play in the snow so we don't have to stay inside all winter! :)
Bailey has got her 2 top middle teeth and I think the ones right outside of those are making their way down too! Fun for her I'm sure! She is saying MaMa, DaDa, Cat, Hi, and starting to say Uh Oh. No other news really. Just thought I'd put some pics on here since it's been a month!
.
Some random guy shoveling my driveway?? :)
This was a few snowstorms ago...it looks a bit more extreme now!
Bailey just loves Roxy and I feel guilty that I don't have many pics of the 2 of them. Roxy tolerates the abuse from Bailey, thankfully. Bailey's newest thing to do to Roxy is when Roxy is laying down...actually minding her own business...Bailey backs up to her face and then pops a squat right between her paws and just leans back against her! So cute!
She also loves to walk up to her and wrap her arms around her neck (usually while they're standing face to face) and give her a big hug! She's such a lover!
So, everyone knows our Colt's didn't win the SuperBowl! :( It was annoying and we just wish the Colt's would have played their game better! It's easier to lose when you know you played your best. The Colt's definitely didn't play their best! I will say that of any team I'd "want" to lose to, it'd be the Saints! So, way to go Saints...blah! blah! blah! :)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment