Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year!

Better late than never...I'm finally getting pics on here from Christmas. We had a very good and busy Christmas! Bailey did pretty well opening all her presents and staying occupied while everyone opened their's. I don't know how I forgot to mention this in the last post, but Bailey is definitely walking now! :) She started taking several (like 10-20) steps by herself when we had Christmas with my family the day after her bday (the 21st). Then by about a week later, she was pretty much walking everywhere. It's too cute! I will try to get a video on here soon hopefully.
.
Christmas at my sister Tiffany's house w/ my side of the family. Bailey did not want to smile or look at the camera. I guess I can't expect perfection in every picture! :)The grands with MeMaw (on left, Corey, Kiersten and Caleb in front - Angel & Peter's kids. Tori and Brayden - Tiff and Nick's kids. Bailey - our kid:) The 4 girls, Angel, Tiffany, Heather, & Brooke Bailey gettin' the hang of walking...and lovin' it! Daddy putting together Bailey's toy Bailey's Christmas from us. I know it doesn't look like much, but she got plenty for her bday, and it's not like she knows or cares how many presents she got from us...right?! :) The 1st toy plays music (piano, guitar, drums) and you can sing in the microphone. I must say that right now, it is one of the cutest things she does when she walks to the mic and "sings" and then looks back at us like, "did you hear me?" with a HUGE smile on her face! Priceles! She loves her 1st dolly! She just walks around holding her and kissing her. So cute!
Christmas morning! Can you wake up to something sweeter than that smile?? :) It's like she knew she was about to get presents or something!
Emptying her stocking
Finally got our White Christmas the 2 days after at Caleb's parent's house
Opening her ca-zillion presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house :) No, she's not spoiled! Wink! Wink!
Princess riding toy
Playing on drums with Owen
Bailey wasn't cooperating...so just the 2 of us! We're cute too though, right? :)
Our friends from P'cola were in town to see her family and had dinner with us one night. Here's Cate and Bailey :)
The girls...Jenni, Cate, and Emelyn
We spent New Year's Eve at Tiff's annual PJ Party. We had a good time. I promise I wasn't abusing our child here. She had been sleeping and woke up to all the celebration at midnight. :) Don't worry, we took her straight home to her comfy, and quiet bed!
Had to put this on here b/c it was too cute not to. And on a sidenote, could she have picked 2 better color coordinating toys to hold in her hand? :) Ha! Ha! Man, I love that kid!

No comments: