Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to see my family in Pensacola for T'giving. We flew down and Bailey did well on her 1st plane ride. I was nervous that I was going to be that mom that everyone wants to throw off the plane, but I wasn't. :) She was a hit! Talking to everyone around us! We were in FL from Thur-Tues and had a good time w/ family. I think we ate from the time we got there til the time we left!! :)
Here we are on Bailey's first Thanksgiving
The 3 of us went to eat on the beach one of the days we were there. It started to rain right after these pictures were taken (hince my beautiful hair). Don't be fooled, the temperature ranged from 50's - 70's while we were there. Bailey and her handsome DaddyMe and my handsome Daddy :) at the Del Gallo family reunion
Dad and all 6 of his girls Grandmom and almost all of her grands and great-grands
We got to visit our friends, Pat and Jenni and their 2 daughters, Emelyn and Cate. Here Bailey is playing w/ their youngest, Cate. She is a few weeks younger then Bailey.
It was a good trip! Caleb took this whole week off which has been so nice. Our Christmas tree is up and Bailey hasn't even tried to touch it, which is shocking!! We are looking forward to Christmas and all the festivities! Now, if I can just get my shopping done! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ok, pretty positive that Bailey should be a model!!! She had a perfect little smile in every single picture. Was there bribes involved? I can't believe how big she is getting, and oh my gosh walking! Glad to see the family looks healthy and happy. Miss you lots.
Love,
Kimberly