Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween...and stuff

Bailey was an adorable ladybug for Halloween. I'm not really a "halloween" person, but I love Fall and I wanted a reason to buy this costume, so we hosted our 1st annual "Brown's Fall Festival" on Halloween. It was lots of fun...and lots of chaos! :) We played games and people dressed up and we ate yummy food. It was difficult hosting a party with a 10mo old on my hip, and therefore, I kinda spaced taking pictures during the party like I'd planned. Oh well! We had fun...but I have no pics to prove it! :) Caleb and I attempted to be Danny and Sandy from Grease, but it didn't work out the best. I was trying to not spend $ on our outfits...and you can tell! :) Here are pics from that night...

You actually can't tell, but I scotch taped that on his dad's jacket! :) Yep...I'm cheap 'ol right!

Cousins! Brayden was Rocky and Tori was a Japanese Geisha

Cutest ladybug ever! I gave her real mac and cheese for the 1st time the other day and it was so cute how she reacted to it. She was so excited. Like I'd never given her food before or something. She kept laughing and waving her arms..it was hilarious and cute, so I snapped a few pics. Don't mind her Raggedy Ann appearance, she just woke up from a nap! ;)

Last but not least, both of her bottom middle teeth popped in last week. She had an ear infection and both those teeth coming in. It was a fun 2 weeks of not good sleep! But we are better now! Thank God. I felt like I had a newborn again! Here are her 'lil teefers!

2 comments:

Shere said...

Such a cute ladybug and I love her cute pictures of pure happiness at the discover of "real" food. I didn't know her teeth came through. That should warrant a call to Memaw!! Milestones!!!

Marissa Kaye said...

your little one is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE... i think her and emerson would make good buddies ;)