Monday, October 26, 2009

Weight update

Bailey gained 1 lb last month! She weighs 16 lbs even. That moved her from the 1st% to the 3rd%. Of course, he still wants to watch her closely! She gets rechecked in another month! Whatever! :) He wants her to gain another lb in a month and I think that's a bit much. He said he'd be ok w/ atleast 1/2 a lb. So, we shall see.
She is saying "hi" and waving hello at the same time now and it's so stinkin' cute. Out of everyone, Roxy gets the most "hi's"! I think just about every time Roxy walks by she says "hi" while waving w/a big smile on her face. So cute! I thought she was saying hi for the last couple weeks, but wasn't sure she was meaning to. She definitely is getting it now. She understands that it's a greeting when someone (or Roxy) walks in the room! Such a smart girl! ;)

No comments: