Thursday, November 6, 2008

32 weeks...8 to go!

Hello everyone. I am 32 weeks now! Can you believe it? I'm scared it's gonna go so slow now! Atleast I have the holiday's to keep me busy I guess. Mom and baby (and daddy for that matter) are well. We had a doc apt today and met the 3rd and final doc in the practice. Not a big fan of her. Her personality level was a -400! Hopefully she won't be delivering our baby! :) I'm on track with measuring and weight gain. As I'm sure you can tell in this pic, the swelling is inevitable! My feet are an embarassment, and my face is getting puffier every day! :( Oh, well. Not much I can do about that. The doc gave me a note for work to go down to 8hr shifts if I feel that's needed. So, I'll just play that one by ear. Please continue to pray for our little baby as she finishes growing strong. I'm also already praying for a quick and easy delivery, so feel free to join in that too! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look adorable :) And your shirt is so cute! Where's it from? Not that I'd buy anything now...but maybe for next time :)
I hope it doesn't start to slow down for you yet! And I couldn't make the photo bigger, but you don't look puffy to me - just beauteous :)

Grandma said...

How much longer???? Not sure I can wait that long. Just bought her some little shoes...not that she doesn't have some already. She won't be able to wear them for a while though. All the pics of the nursery and the pics of Halloween are just adorable and of course that little "Yoda" well what more can I say. My prayers are with you all and especially for a safe, quick, and healthy delivery...I will also pray you don't get the doc with the -400 personality. Love to all!!

rebeccavalentine said...

You look beautiful!!!

rebeccavalentine said...

hey...i was working on my sister-in-law's blog when I commented on your blog! Rebeccavalentine was me:)

Shelly Valentine said...

okay...let's try this one more time!!!