Thursday, October 16, 2008

29 weeks...11 to go! :)

I can't believe I'm almost in the 30's!! Time flies! :) I'm feeling good. She is getting so active in there!!! Last night we were chillin' on the couch and she was going CRAZY! I have never felt her move so much and for so long. She must have been getting some agression out or something. :) All is well here. Weather is great fall weather and I love it! We have a doc apt next Thursday and then every 2 weeks...that means it's getting closer and closer to her coming which is so stinkin' exciting! We absolutely cannot wait! That's all Caleb kept saying last night..."I just want her to be here!" :) We are so thankful that God is blessing us with this baby and that this pregnancy has gone so well and quick for that matter! Thank you so much for praying for us and the baby. She's a lucky girl! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are glowing! Looks like you had a great shower, hey why was I not invited???? :( Who should I ask? I am sure you didn't throw the shower yourself

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!