Thursday, October 2, 2008

27 weeks...Which means 13 to go! :)

Well hello everyone! I know it's been 3 weeks since I've updated, but nothing really to update until today. We had our usual 4 week appointment Tuesday. All is well. I had to drink the glucola drink to check for gestational diabetes. That wasn't near as bad as everyone made it out to be. I got a cold lemon-lime one. It just tasted like a nasty flat 7up. Heartbeat was fine and she said I was measuring 28weeks instead of 27, but she didn't change my due date. We'll just see where I am next time. I have 1 more 4 week interval between appointments then I go every 2 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this is all going. I can't wait to meet our baby girl! We've been working more on the nursery and it's really coming together. The bed is all ready thanks to the mattress from Grandma & Grandpa! I'm still waiting to post pictures of that until it's done. Be patient. :) She is getting so strong in there. I'm feeling full body movements now. You can see her ripple from 1 side of my belly to the other. It's so crazy! I feel her a lot more often now too, probably b/c she's getting bigger! :) She's approximately 2lbs now according to the 'ol faithful website. I honestly can't believe how much my belly is growing!.. hince the face. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously can't believe how much you have grown!
how much SHE has grown for that matter!
it really feels like this all just happened over night.
we have waited and waited for this little miracle and then it happened.
and NOW, she is about to be here.

i can't believe it....

you look great by the way.
i may not have ever been pregnant before, but if i didn't know you and just met you on the street, i would of said you were one fit looking mama. you really look beautiful, baby belly and all! : )
love you!

Anonymous said...

lookin' good! I'm excited to see you soon at your shower :)

Shere said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to smother my little grandaughter with lots of love and kisses!

Grandma said...

I AM SO EXCITED TOO!!! CAN'T WAIT...AGREEING WITH SHERE. THIS LITTLE GIRL WON'T BE LACKING LOVE THAT IS FOR SURE. WHAT A BLESSING SHE WILL BE TO ALL OF US!!! LOVE TO ALL!!

Shelly Valentine said...

AHHH!!! You are just too cute! I'm so excited that you made a comment on my blog! I MISS YOU! I'd love to get together with you and catch up! Email me your number shellyevalentine@yahoo.com