So, I know fall isn't officially here, but I sure welcomed it in this weekend! I was just so excited b/c it's my favorite season and nothing is better than a good football game and a bowl of my mama's yummy chili!! We had the fam over for the (pathetic) Colts game, and I made chili and cornbread, topped off with monster cookies! :) I even put my few fall decorations out. I just love it! PS...I'm 6 months! So exciting!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Welcome Fall! :)
So, I know fall isn't officially here, but I sure welcomed it in this weekend! I was just so excited b/c it's my favorite season and nothing is better than a good football game and a bowl of my mama's yummy chili!! We had the fam over for the (pathetic) Colts game, and I made chili and cornbread, topped off with monster cookies! :) I even put my few fall decorations out. I just love it! PS...I'm 6 months! So exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather Brown! You look adorable!! I cannot believe how you're growing - its so crazy to see the growth - can you believe it'll be only a few months and that baby girl will be here?!? Woohoo - again - so cute :)
Post a Comment