Friday, May 2, 2008

We're havin' a baby!




Well I've been waiting to start one of these until we had a true reason for it! We got good news today with our HcG # and we couldn't be happier! So, family and friends, it's time to start getting used to checking this regularly for updates on the growing Brown family! :) Praise the Lord for good news today!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy to share your good news! Keep me informed.

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Ok...could I be any more excited?? *Read that with Chandler's inflection applied ;)
Anyway - we still have to get together even though you don't need my help on your blog ;)
I'm so so excited for you guys and cannot wait to be preggo with YOU, Heather!!! How exciting :)
Playdates!

aunt tiff said...

hi its me your favorite aunt!! sorry girls but you might as well get used to it...i am so glad you are a part of our lives now. i have been waiting and praying for you for over a yr. now. grow strong sweet baby and i will see your beautiful face in ultrasound if a few months. i love you
aunt tiff

Aunt Sheila said...

I can't wait to hold this beautiful baby that I have prayed for. Heather and Caleb, God knows what wonderful parents you are going to be. I love you all.

Grandma said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD AND LOVE ON OUR NEW BABY BROWN!!! GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR EARNEST PRAYERS!! LOVE TO ALL!!

Unknown said...

Grandpa would be extremely excited about another grandbaby being on the way. I can assure you I will spoil this as much as I have spoiled Owen. Both will think, as one does already, that their grandpa is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
I am so happy for the both of you and pray for you daily.