Wednesday, May 14, 2008
"Morning" Sickness...7 weeks
Hello everyone. Just a little update since some are asking for one :) Nothing real exciting here. We had a great Mother's day. My family came here and we had our favorite... Lasagna and Manicotti! Yum. My sister Angel and her fam came up and surprised my mom, so that was great to see them! It's always fun to have all the sisters together with my Mom! My family spoiled me and bought me presents too as a mother-to-be! Then we spent Monday night w/ Caleb's mom and family (who also spoiled me w/ a present).
As far as the pregnancy, I'm guessing our baby is busy growing in there b/c I've been feeling pretty yucky!!! :) I am nauseous almost continually until evening time and then it lets up some. It's hard for me to eat anything during the day. Thank God for prenatal vitamins...b/c the baby isn't getting much else until dinner unfortunately. I threw up yesterday for the first time, but other than that, it's just nauseousness. I'm not complaining though, b/c atleast I know the baby is most likely well since I'm not :) (I won't complain when this part is over either!!) And... I am 7 weeks! Yeah!
I hope all is well out there and all the mommy's had a great Mother's Day. Thank you for continued prayers and for checkin' our blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I finally got the blog (thanks Peter). I am SO EXCITED to be a Memaw again! I can't wait to hold and spoil this much prayed for baby!!! No one deserves happiness more than you two.! This baby will have such wonderful parents and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins and did I mention grandparents to love him/her! We can't wait!
Thanks, Heather, for a wonderful Mother's Day dinner. I hated for you to cook when you were sick (you need to let go of some of that stubborness!), but it sure was good! Yum! All my favorites! It was a very special Mother's Day in every way! Having all my girls together and celebrating your pregnancy, too!. WOW! It doesn't get better than that!
Take care of yourself and our little one! I love you,
Post a Comment