Tuesday, November 12, 2013

August-October

I have concluded that I will be doing well if I update our blog about every 3 months, so don't expect anything better! :)
Let's start with our 'lil punkin' started Preschool this August! It was an emotional time for Mommy and Daddy, but Bailey did awesome! She goes twice/week from 9-2:30. She loves her teachers and her little friends. It's an answer to much prayer that she has done so well adjusting, and is still excited to go 3 months into it! Here she is on her 1st day!


Bubby and Sissy knew they were gonna miss her! :)
In September, we took a mini family vacation to St. Louis. I did some research on US family friendly cities, and this was highly ranked and only 4 hours away! Can't beat that! We went to the City Museum, Zoo, bowling, and different parks. St. Louis is such a beautiful city!! Lots of outdoor living around there!
This is the City Museum. I'm convinced it was thought up by some individuals who were 50% high on some sort of something! :) It is very innovative, very bizarre, and very cool all at the same time. There are several floors of this restored warehouse. There are slides and tunnels EVERYWHERE - most of which are several stories tall! It's a playground for all ages - for sure!
If you really look at this pic - there's a school bus hanging off the rooftop deck, theres tunnels/walkways, and slides on the this outside upper deck where the fire truck is - some of which come from inside, wind outside, and return you inside. 

 Yep! Even mommy and daddy got to play here! :)
 Big aquarium area with tons of turtles and fish

 playing at one of the parks
 the famous St. Louis Zoo. It was a very beautiful zoo!! Very Forest-like. This zoo was huge! We spent ALL day walking around it!

 Of course, the St. Louis Arch (am I a photographer or what??!)

Picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch
 now home to carve them
 Finished products! Our kids are so talented! wink! wink! :)

The adorable costumes!

 Such a pretty Repunzel
 oh. my. word. The cuteness overwhelms my heart!!
 Trick or Treating was cancelled on halloween b/c of weather, so I did a make shift carnival in our garage that weekend so the kids could dress up and get candy with their cousins! :)





Fall time fun!






 Ending with a bonfire and s'mores!
 My college friend and super duper talented photographer, Shelly Valentine, took our family pics this year. Here are just a few cute shots from that day! :)



Our cup runneth over! The Lord has blessed us and continues to do so. Life is crazy, busy, challenging, rewarding, exciting, frustrating, and happy all at the same time!! :) One thing is for sure...I wouldn't want to live this life with anyone else!

1 comment:

Shere said...

Love your new family pics! Also loved seeing pictures from your fun vacation and great Halloween Party (aren't you the fun Mom), since I hadn't seen those! Your family is so, so precious!
Even though you have so many more pictures than I ever remembered to take, you forgot to include pictures of your front yard with the great pond (just reread your last post where you mentioned working on that) and your great job of painting your bathroom - show off your and Caleb's talents! Love you guys so much! Mom