Wow, 8 weeks tomorrow! So crazy! We are doing very well. The babies are starting to get a good routine going with sleep. They feed last around 10 or 11, then go 5-6 hours before the next feeding. So, by the time we're all asleep we're getting 3-4 hour stretches. Then they go back to sleep for about 3 hours 2 more times. So my morning aren't nearly as hectic. They usually eat around 7 or 8 and sleep a couple more hours, so I can get up with just Bailey for about an hour. Today, she slept 'til 10...what??!!! That means I did too :) They are much more content during the day too. So I haven't had a nervous breakdown kind of a day in a while! Always a good thing! We are venturing out more and more. In the last few weeks, we've gone to the park twice, the zoo, the mall, dinner several times, and we just went to Aunt Brooke's reception this past weekend. She married Brandon in Bora Bora last week and they had a reception here for the family. I will put pics up here from that soon. (Just warning you, our kids were SUPER cute and matchy matchy! :) They both are starting to smile. Korbin really just found his Mommy and his smile! I don't want to brag, but I pretty much say his name and he smiles at me :) And it melts your heart! Kendall's is not as easy to get out of her, but when she does, it's of course way cute! She coos a little more than him. He's really trying to figure it out. They both look at us on purpose now.
I think that's about it for now. I'll have pics from the reception and an update after their 2 month appointment! Here are some pics from a bonfire at Caleb's parents' on labor day...
Seriously...how did we get this cutie?? (little poser)
2 comments:
Bailey's mom was always "a Poser"! She'll be a model like her mom!
Love all my babies!
"Beauties" that's what they are! Bailey, I'm sure will work with Korbin and Kendall on their "poses" when they get older, after all that is what "big sissys" do...love ya all!
Post a Comment