Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day at our house with my mom, Tiffany and her clan, and Brooke and her boyfriend, Brandon. Best present of the day...I got called off at work and got to stay home all night with my babies! :) We were then supposed to spend Monday night here w/ the Brown's. However, half of them were infested with coodies! ;) They still aren't feeling well, so I don't have any pics w/ them, b/c our celebration has been cancelled :( I must explain that we were getting together on Monday which according to my calendar was Mexico's Mother's day. So, one thing lead to another, and we were going to have a Mexican themed dinner. I of course had to take it to another level and get some decorations! I had the dining room ready Sunday after my family left so it'd be one last thing I'd have to worry about on Monday with 3 hours of sleep. I finally took them down today when we decided we weren't getting together, but I had to atleasat take pictures of it. It would have been funny :) I hope Anita, Owen, and Josh are all back to normal soon! Sorry you're not feeling well! .
Me and my beautiful daughter, Sunday before church
kisses for MaMa the Ladies...Happy Mother's day, Mom! Since no Mother's day pics, I picked an oldie but a goodie...Happy Mother's day, Anita! Fancy huh?! the beautiful banner :) fun plates...ole'!
Fancy wasn't it? :) Hope all the mommies out there had a great day! Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

MAN I AM BUMMED!! but don't want anyone else to come down with whatever it is. You need to save those decorations and we will do another mexican night sometime in the near future. It looked great!! Thanks for going to the work of hosting or should I say almost hosting? Whatever Happy Mother's Day to you too!