We're back from our weekend getaway to Gatlinburg, TN with Caleb's family. We had a good time there. Man was it hot and humid!!! We stayed in a big cabin on the top of a mountain...and when I say "top", that's what I mean! :) A few of us almost had panic attacks everytime we went up the mountain...and some people on the way down as well! ;) Grandma says that's the last time she is staying in the moutains!...We'll see about that!
Enjoy the pics...
.
.
Here's the view of the Smokies from our front deck
Beautiful sunset
And another
We played Putt Putt on Friday. It was 96 degrees and you could feel every degree!!
Owen in action with Grandpa and Uncle Brandon in the background
Bailey's setup to try to keep her cool and out of the sun while napping. We would go from one hole to the next and park her in the shade. She slept right through the heat!
I put wet paper towels on her head to help keep her cool!
So cute! Even with paper towels on her head! :)
We went to the outlets after putt putt. Daddy sported the sling for a while. She was very content in it, but it added about 15 degrees of heat, so we took her out. Caleb has never looked better! :)
Family pic
Mama loves her girl!!!
We went to the Aquarium on Saturday. Bailey loves fish tanks and I wanted to see what she thought of this fish "bowl" up close. She really like it, but she kept leaning forward and tapped her head on the glass twice, so I decided that was long enough!
Bailey turned 6 months while we were gone! So hard to believe that she is already half way to a year!!!
Although I'm biased, I think she gets cuter by the day!!!
We went to The Apple Barn for Father's Day brunch and then we headed home. I want to say a special Happy first Father's Day to my honey who is the best daddy I know! He loves Bailey so much and I love watching him with her! She's a lucky girl to have such a great Dad who would give her the world! Thank you honey for taking such great care of Bailey and I. We both love you very much!!!Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Looks like a great vacation. I would have loved your mountain-top view! Bailey is a doll and looks so happy with both Daddy and Mommy!Glad Caleb had a good Father's Day! He deserves the best!!!!
Post a Comment