Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost 12 weeks!

I am so sad to say that my maternity leave is almost over! I go back this Sunday night! I fortunately got a weekend option position. I will be working Friday days and Sunday nights. This pays full time, but I still only work 2 shifts a week, so I am very happy about that. I'm a little nervous about the night shift every week, b/c I never enjoyed working the night shift, but it's the best way for me to spend the most time with my adorable baby! Aunt Tiffany will be watching her on Friday's and I will be attempting to watch her Monday's and sleep when she sleeps. :) Wish me luck with that one!
Bailey is doing well. She sleeps about 8-9 hours a night! Can't beat that! She's getting spoiled to her mama! Part of me loves that...I can't lie...but part of me hates it b/c I want her to be able to be ok with other people! Hopefully it's a phase. Well, if you think of me this weekend...pray for me Sunday. I have already cried a lot thinking about going back to work, and I'm sure I'll cry a lot more! But...such is life!
These pics are of her outfit on Sunday. Too cute! This is one of several "diva" outfits from Memaw! :)

6 comments:

The Brown Family Blog said...

Heather...I'll be thinking and praying for you this weekend. I hope going back to work is better/easier than you think it will be. I remember it being really hard at first...and now I've really come to appreciate the balance in my life. (and...quite frankly the extra money to do more than pay our bills!) :-)If you ever need any extra help on Mondays...I'm home! Don't ever hesitate to ask. We love you all! Give my niece some kisses for me!

Unknown said...

Heather,

It's Judy from Pensacola. Allene sent this to me and I'm so glad she did. It was great to see all of you with your baby. She is precious. I loved the video. God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

She has the best smile ever!
Good job on the outfit, Memaw. She looks too cute :)

Caleb and Heather said...

OH, Aunt Brooke!!! Welcome to the blog comment page!!! See..it wasn't so bad was it? I'm so proud of you! :)

Shere said...

Hey, I'll admit I'm glad to see her in an outfit that I got for her. But honestly, she is beautiful in anything she puts on. I love her smile!!!! Too precious!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that 12 week mark was approaching...I lost count of the weeks! Glad to hear she's doing well and sleeping good for you - I'll pray for you for your first day away from Bailey, I can imagine its a rough topic :(
Hopefully you both adjust well :) She's got such cute dimples!